Gerald Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerald Land

Computers, Internet, Programming and Social Networking

Welcome to Gerald Land!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gerald's Services

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gerald's Services Empty Gerald's Services Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Hey guys it's Admin, I wanted to make this post to tell you about the many services I offer.
1. Runescape Power Leveling - This is not botting, so there is no chance that your account will be banned because nothing I am doing is against the rules. Botting is done quick and secure, none of your items or GP will be touched.
2. Runescape Account Selling - Need a high level account but you're lazy? I'll sell one to you at a reasonable price.
3. Runescape Item Selling - Want an awesome item? All you have to do is ask... then pay!
4. Adventure Quest/ Adventure Quest Worlds Leveling - Again it's not botting it's me actually playing on your account to level it up.
5. Web Design - The name says it all, I make you a great looking website and you pay me for it.
6. Logo/Signature Making - I make awesome banners for a website, forums signature or anything and you pay me.
7. Typing Service - Need a report written for school or for a business? I can write reports, essays, school papers, technical papers, poetry, basically anything you can imagine I will write and for a cheep price.
8. Cheep Twitter Followers - Want more followers on Twitter? I offer followers on your twitter account for low, low prices. I use an industrial grade twitter autofollower (Worth $500) to get you the maximum amount of followers possible.

All of these prices will be decided when I recive information about the job. You may PM me on Gerald Land, send an email to thomas@wikianswers.com, beastmode197@gmail.com, or k3vin_mitnick@hotmail.com. I look forward to doing business with you.

https://geraldland.forumakers.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum