Gerald Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerald Land

Computers, Internet, Programming and Social Networking

Welcome to Gerald Land!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My RuneScape Guide

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My RuneScape Guide Empty My RuneScape Guide Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Llamarouge

Llamarouge
Virus
Virus

NEWB's GUIDE TO LEVELING IN RUNESCAPE

Intro~
This guide is a detailed guide constructed on my beliefs that made me level up the fastest.
I hope it will help those newbs out there who cant even seem to get 1,000gp. Hopefully nobody is that bad...

Fist of Guthix~
Intense battle arena for wizard practice. You will be matched against one other player and will go to battle. One player will try to kill the other while he charges his stone he got from the stone dispenser. The player with the highest charge generaly wins the game and the tokens. You can exchange the tokens at the clerk for robes and gloves.

Dranor Village~
A nice little town to the south of Varrock, this village is worth its merit for woodcutting and that only. With several willow logs to obtain. Though for money it is practically useless. A bank just north of the logs will make for easy access to storage.
Also there is a dungeon just a bit to the north that holds an anvil as well as zombies to train on. The next best thing of the Dranor village is the fishing areas just to west of the trees. The only other thing in Dranor is that it is quite easy to obtain random events.

BE AWARE~~ Botting in this area will get you ban right away! However I personally recomend not botting for numerous reasons to be shared at other times. Some bots are worth it though but make sure you have validated it with a newb account.

Barbarian Village~
A small area to the west of the GE (Grand Exchange[in other notes]). A small dungeon in the middle has a 10,000gp reward as well as a nice set of (choosable) boots. They are either rainbow colored or normal brown. Also deep in the interior area of the Barbarian Village is a mining spot to mine coal as well as tin. You can also find some high level barbarians to fight if you don't get XP from the lower level barbarians. However this is a multi-way combat area so try not to get KS'd (kill stolen). There is a fishing spot in this village also. Only this one is MUCH higher level. Across the exterior bridge there is a air rune crafting area. As well as goblins for you lower levels. In one building you can find a free pickaxe. In another you may find a sewing machine for your crafting.

Blood Pack Catacombs~
New quest for all levels. This Quest features a line of new weapons and some awesome things to fight in a new dungeon. The quest itself will give u several runes to level up and defend yourself as well as lots of arrows. Also there are some other things you can do in this dungeon. Such as; Getting dragon statuettes and pieces of a mask worth about 1-5kgp each. There is very nice training for all levels. You will find yourself loosing health quickly so bring lots of food. Friendly Warning~ The quest itself is quite easy the bosses are level 3 so dont stock up for that fight. Instead save your food for later when you are simply training in the dungeon. Make sure that you are ready for leveling to the max!

Falador~
Falador (Home of the white knights) is good for training for most levels. The guards are not very strong but they are stronger than the farmer in the park. Lower levels should kill the farmer and ducks. But once you are stronger head over to the gurads. I believe they are level 25.

Lumbridge~
Lumbridge has a little bit of every thing. Some wood to cut, rocks to mine and even goblins to fight. Fishing is easy in this little town. Also the HomePort spell will grant easy acess to a bank and cooking range. This town is also close to Al-Kharid which doesnt mean much but it does give acess to everything in the desert. Lumbridge also has a handy altar to recharge those hard earned prayer levels. There are some shops in this town also. Aside from those things there are lots of trees to the north of the castle. Lumbridge is really close to the Blood Pack Catacombs as well as the Dranor Village (both mentioned above). There are lots of sheep to shear if you need to work on your crafting. But in reality a high level has no buissness in Lumbridge aside from the ocasional HomePort and going to the Blood Pack Catacombs.

This about ends my guide I hope its helped you level. Contact me as llamarouge on http://www.geraldland.forummakers.com/

Last edited by Llamarouge on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

2My RuneScape Guide Empty Re: My RuneScape Guide Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:51 pm

The Pwner

Haxor
Haxor

Or we can go around hacking accounts that save more time than training.

3My RuneScape Guide Empty Re: My RuneScape Guide Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 pm

The Pwner

Haxor
Haxor

Soul Wars is good for training for those who don't have the money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]